Head Start programs promote school readiness of children ages birth to five from low-income families by supporting the development of the whole child. Head Start programs support children's growth and development in a positive learning environment through a variety of services.
REGISTRATION CONTACT INFORMATION
City of Phoenix Birth to Five Program:
GPUL Administration Office:
1402 S. 7th Ave. Phoenix AZ 85007
3802 N. 91st Ave Phoenix AZ 85037
5480 W. Campbell Ave Phoenix AZ 85031
Barry Childhood Center Office:
2533 N. 60th Ave Phoenix AZ 85035
*The Head Start program is funded by the US Administration on Children Youth and Families Division of Health and Human Services. Program is operated on a non-discriminatory basis.
The following documents are needed for enrollment:
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Up-to-Date Immunization-Shot Record or Health Department Issued Exemption Card
- Child's Health Insurance
- Child's Up-to-Date Physical (Including HGB, Lead & TB)
- Child's Up-to-Date Dental Exam
- Parent/Guardian Photo I.D.
- Proof of Income for the last 12 months (i.e.: W-2 or 1040, TANF Letter, Child Subsidy Letter, Unemployment Letter of SSI Award Letter)
Click here for the City of Phoenix Birth to Five School Readiness Goals