Provides a high level of expertise in the Finance S/4 Technology who has overall accountability for ensuring technical build and operations of the Finance Transformation Program meets best practices for technical requirements and aligns with industry best practices. Leads a large team of technical consultants that partner with the functional groups and technically build, deliver, and run the SAP landscape. Works with the Global Architecture team closely to drive architectural solutions for Finance applications; Responsible for the conceptual architecture and design of business applications; Reviews and validates the detailed technical strategy for business applications provided by the supplier; Validates suppliers estimates; Performs analysis of changes across multiple systems and provides Rough Order of Magnitude; Recommends integration and parallel testing criteria; Mentors lower-level colleagues.
Essential Job Functions
Understands customers’ processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit Reviews and validates the detailed technical design for business applications provided by the supplier to ensure alignment with business requirements;
- Works with leadership on managing the RICEFW and Config delivery across all deployments and partners with the Suppliers on resource capacity to delivery RICEFW and configuration
- Partner with the development teams on governance topics and ensure deployments adhering to RICEFW and configuration standards and processes
- Demonstrates broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of the immediate team and drives change across multiple SAP platforms (S/4, BW4HANA, BPC, SAC, GRC) and Technology guidelines
- Works with development partners to identify and resolve SAP defects and issues (S/4, MDG, Fiori, GRC, BW), escalating as required
- Work with leadership on delivery, governance, and resource constraint issues.
Update and review global development standards, processes and strategies, and configuration standards and processes
- Review and approve Development deliverables included in vendor statements of work
- Work/collaborate with external vendors, including on-shore and offshore resources
- Works closely with GiTAG in driving architectural solutions for specific applications (e.g., Application architectural models, frameworks, middleware, etc.
High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred or combination of education and relevant work experience. Experience Requirements
6 years of experience in application development / testing or business / system analysis role or 1 year of experience as an Application SME Level III.
- Proven track record and 6+years experience in delivering in a complex ERP environment, working with Solution Architects to build and provision SAP solutions.
- 10+ years of hands-on and management experience in as many as possible of the following:
- Environment planning, capacity planning, ABAP, Reporting, User/Customer Exits, BTE, Data Conversion, IDOC and Proxy Interfaces, SAP web svcs and RFC, BADI/BAPI, Workflow, CDS Modeling, ODATA, Fiori, UX
- S4 Implementation / conversion experience.
- Cloud migration experience
- Informatica Power exchange integration experience is a plus
- Able to manage senior stakeholder up to Director level
- Experience in managing large technical teams in complex projects in a multinational environment (leading internal, 3rd party and external partners)
- Ability to influence and lead within a matrix business (IT/Business) to shape and deliver the business plan and roadmap across business lines, collaborating closely with leadership teams
- Ability to develop sustainable relationships with key senior stakeholders
- Ability to network within the IT and business environment
- International team Management – Able to assimilate and respectfully coordinate various cultural gaps
- Relevant SAP certifications are a plus
- Must have good communication skills both written and oral; able to speak or take lead in meetings sharing this SME portion of what the team is working on or has accomplished.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 09/08/2020