Salary or HourlyPosition Description
ADP is hiring a Director, Client Service and Retention. In this position, you’ll leverage your leadership expertise to guide multiple teams, ensuring efficient operations and an overall productive and enjoyable working environment for employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, and Social Responsibility.
- Responsible for executing on client retention strategies through the leadership of Loyalty and Service Managers.
- Collaborate with key partner stakeholders, including Service, Implementation, Sales and Finance to ensure strategic processes and client satisfaction.
- Understanding of company and client financial metrics, key performance indicators and the impact business decisions have on financial results, including loss forecasting/TLB, concession tracking, price increase/reduction activity.
- Analyze data to identify trends to make data-driven recommendations to improve business process and strategy.
- Work directly with clients on escalated situations that require senior leader level involvement, including issue resolution, price negotiations/concessions, C level communications, etc.
- Develop and communicate strategic goals
- Implement initiatives and processes to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Lead and inspire the organization in human resource management activities including maintenance of proper staffing levels, staffing resources optimization, attainment of individual and team goals, overall alignment with performance management requirements, goals and rewards systems, employee relations, mentoring, and talent/career development
- Establish clearly defined individual performance goals and objectives; communicates these to team members through 1-on-1 meetings and performance planning and review sessions; provide periodic performance feedback and conducts annual performance reviews on all team members
- Develop leaders for succession
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction.
- Evaluate direct reports on performance and complete annual performance appraisals.
- Work in collaboration with direct reports to establish Individual Development Plans.
- Develop and administer corrective action and performance improvement plans.
- Make critical decisions on department hiring and terminations
- Function as a consultant and business partner to other organizations within ADP
- Monitor various productivity and performance standards to ensure that established levels are achieved, especially during critical activity periods
- Serve as an acting backup to other leaders, providing leadership, guidance and direction to team members in the absence of the leader
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units
- Prepare and present reports on team performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of experience
- At least 5 years of people leadership experience
#LI-AJ1Employment StatusFull-TimePreferred Qualifications
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA or advanced degree
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of internal and external contacts verbally and in writing
- Excellent collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meet deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment, focused on achieving results
- Ability to manage a team and develop leaders
- Ability to assess team members’ performance and provide motivational support
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong client relationship building skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to recognize basic procedural issues as they arise, and escalate to the appropriate level
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills and apply basic concepts in new situations
- Proficient in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Office
- Proficiency and in-depth knowledge of all pertinent ADP HR, Payroll and Benefits policies and procedures
- Prior experience in leading and developming leaders
About ADPWe’re designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you’re working for. Consistently named one of the ‘Most Admired Companies’ by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the ‘Top 50 Companies for Diversity,’ ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. “Always Designing for People” means we’re creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.All LocationsTempe AZ (111 W Rio Salado – 13008)