ADP is hiring many Associate Client Support Consultants, Small Business Services.
Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little more…
- Are you a customer service superhero who gets a thrill from leaping tall client questions in a single bound? Can you focus on key priorities with your laser vision? (FYI – We only wear capes on Fridays.)
- Are you great at follow-up and follow-through with your clients to help them work smarter, embrace new challenges, and find solutions?
- Most importantly, do you love people and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? (Oh yes, we used the “L” word and it’s that serious.)
As an Associate Client Support Consultant, you’ll leverage our top-ranked training programs and world-class service guidelines to solve clients’ challenges and fuel their business success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: Responsibilities
Be the Go-To Person and Trusted Advisor
- Serve as a consultant in servicing ADP’s products/technologies.
- Use a breadth of expertise to help ADP’s clients. Solve client problems taking a broad perspective to identify solutions.
- Work to resolve issues and provide solutions.
Be a Networker and Relationship Builder
- Build relationships with clients over the phone and leverage your knowledge of ADP’s products and services to provide solutions to issues and questions and help build clients’ understanding of our products’ value, exceeding clients’ expectations in all of your interactions.
- Provide recommendations to ADP leadership around potential best practices and training on ADP solutions, based on client input or experience.
Experience you’ll need: Required Qualifications
- At least one year in a customer service environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- A strong focus on client satisfaction in a relevant industry or as an HR/HRIS practitioner with systems experience.
Bonus points for these: Preferred Qualifications
- Proven ability to produce positive results.
- Up to one year of professional consulting experience or equivalent experience as a practitioner in a systems-related organization.
- Strong client relationship-building skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards.
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility and critical thinking skills, including sophisticated Human Capital Management areas (HR, Payroll, Tax, etc.) and software-related information in both a classroom and in a hands-on environment.
- The ability to learn and apply basic concepts in new situations.
- Initiative to seek out answers, solutions, and positive outcomes for both the client and ADP.
- Demonstrated organizational skills like the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up promptly.
- Proficiency in the latest web technologies and working knowledge of various operating systems.
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as work independently while making sound decisions.
- Good knowledge of industry tools.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN: