Give to Empower
March 2, 2017 by GPUL Donations
What does a donation to the Greater Phoenix Urban League mean?
It means you help us provide the resources to our many programs. It means you’re helping many of the individuals, children, and families in the valley receive:
- Early childhood education through our Head Start program
- Employment assistance to our valley residents
- Housing education programs to secure homes
- Small business assistance to our entrepreneurs and helping them start or expand their businesses
- College preparation for our generation of high school students
Support for these programs and services come entirely from private individuals, associations, foundation, and businesses that believe and share in our mission.
Your donations help to support these programs, allowing us to continue partnering with trained specialists, advisors, counselors, teachers, and businesses. You can choose to donate to any of our programs – our Neighborhood Stabilization Program, our Employment program, our College Prep program and our Head Start program – or you can donate to the GPUL itself.
Do you support more than one of our programs? That’s great! You can donate to as many of our programs as you’d like or you can become a member of the GPUL and help invest in our community. Membership allows you to be directly involved with our annual membership meetings, giving your voice to causes that help us help our community.